Read Death Note, tom 5: Pustka by Tsugumi Ohba Free Online
Book Title: Death Note, tom 5: Pustka|
City - Country: No data
Loaded: 2607 times
Reader ratings: 4.1
The author of the book: Tsugumi Ohba
Date of issue: May 2008
ISBN 13: 9788374710916
Format files: PDF
The size of the: 623 KB
Read full description of the books:
Ohhhh this took a hugely different turn from the first 4 books. Not that I'm SAD or anything? Just surprised, really. Kira's power is in the hands of evil companies...and this just makes me a little less invested because I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE COMPANIES. When it was just completely Light vs "L" I was 100000% invested because I love them both.
Don't get me wrong though. THERE WAS STILL SO MANY GOOD THINGS AND I'M STILL DEFINITELY ENJOYING THIS SERIES.
A RANDOM LIST OF MY THOUGHTS:
• As the art on the front cover indicates, "L" and Light are now chained together. :') Bless them.
• I have an enormous love of them both and I'M NOT EVEN SORRY.
• The psychopath and the sociopath. <3333
• I like Misa a little more in this book because she's just so cheerful even when she's being locked up and blindfolded for like ages. Go Misa and your sunshiney personality. (Except, tbh, her only drive in life is her love for Light -- AND THAT STILL BOTHERS ME.)
• I love love love Light and L's fight. IT WAS HILARIOUS. I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS I DID. And the detectives watching are like "Should we break it up?" and "Eh, nah, let's let them have it."
• Also L is like eating in about 80% of his scenes. Cupcakes, strawberries, drinking tea...OH L. STAHP. YOU'RE SO ADORABLE
• Unfortunately aaaall the endless panels of the evil company chatting was B.O.R.I.N.G.
• And there was less deducing and clever thinking like the other books. Which honestly lowered my enthusiasim. Because I love the deudcing aspect.
• And also I admit to being (view spoiler)[ kind of thrown that Light gave up being Kira. It was very fast and I don't know Light's motives really. Was he just doing it to protect himself or is there another plot twist coming? He was SUCH an amazing and clever and complex villain, but now he's just solving his own case? SO I DO LIKE THE TWIST, YES. But it feels too widely different. Like the book is trying to make Light the hero now. Dammit. He was a good villain. (hide spoiler)]
All in all: I am still a gargantuan fan and I'm ready to devour the next book ASAP. A little less in love with this one though. I hope the deducing and clever plots pick back up soon....
Download Death Note, tom 5: Pustka ERUB
Download Death Note, tom 5: Pustka DOC
Download Death Note, tom 5: Pustka TXT
Read information about the authorTsugumi Ōba (Profile in Japanese: 大場 つぐみ), born in Tokyo, Japan, is a writer best known for the manga Death Note. His/her real identity is a closely guarded secret. As stated by the profile placed at the beginning of each Death Note manga, Ōba collects teacups and develops manga plots while holding his knees on a chair, similar to a habit of L, one of the main characters of the series.
There is speculation that Tsugumi Ōba is a pen name and that he is really Hiroshi Gamō. Pointing out that in Bakuman the main character's uncle was a one-hit wonder manga artist who worked on a gag super hero manga, very similar to Gamō and Tottemo! Luckyman in all aspects. Also that the storyboards drawn by Ōba greatly resemble Tottemo! Luckyman in style.
Reviews of the Death Note, tom 5: Pustka
Add a comment
Download EBOOK Death Note, tom 5: Pustka by Tsugumi Ohba Online free